Consumer Demand for Data, Entertainment and Safety in all Vehicles
Satellite radio, navigation, bluetooth, remote start, and much more are now available in most cars. What used to be considered a luxury is now expected and relied upon in day-to-day life.
The first autonomous car is coming... and will be here before we know it.
The autonomous vehicle is capable of sensing its environment and navigating without human input. A world with fewer traffic collisions due to the autonomous system's increased reliability and quicker reaction time when compared to humans. Roadway capacity will increase with reduced traffic congestion with the ability to better manage traffic flow. Advanced control systems interpret sensory information to identify appropriate navigation paths, as well as obstacles and relevant signage. Some autonomous vehicles can furthermore update their maps based on sensory input, allowing them to navigate through uncharted environments.
Features and Benefits of the Autonomous Car:
- Fewer traffic collisions, due to the autonomous system's increased reliability and decreased reaction time compared to human drivers.
- Increased roadway capacity and reduced traffic congestion due to reduced need of safety gaps and the ability to better manage traffic flow.
- Relief of vehicle occupants from driving and navigation chores.
- Higher speed limit for autonomous cars.
- Removal of constraints on occupants' state - it would not matter if the occupants were under age, over age, blind, distracted, intoxicated, or otherwise impaired.
RF Connector Defense Market Sectors
- Autonomous Car
- Sattellite Radio
- Remote Start
- Tire Pressure Monitoring
- Mobile Data
- Vehicle to Vehicle Communication
Authorized/Franchised RF Connector Manufacturers
Want to learn more? Just click the Live Chat button above or simply Contact Us to get in touch with a RF Connector Expert.