BTC stocks a range of Boeing approved connectors including bayonet plug, bayonet receptacle, threaded plug and threaded receptacle connectors that are compatible with the following: Boeing Prefix, Cinch, Amphenol, Pyle National, and Military Standards.
|RMS Part Number||Boeing Part Number||Military Spec Designation||Description|
|R0719||BACC45FM||MS24264R-T||Threaded receptacle 1|
|R0717||BACC45FN||MS24264R-B||Bayonet receptacle 1|
|R0712||BACC63BN||Bayonet plug vibr resist 2|
|R0710||BACC63BP||Threaded plug self-locking|
|R0711||BACC63BV||Threaded receptacle 2|
|R0700||BACC63CB||Bayonet plug vibr resist 1|
|R0701||BACC63CC||Bayonet receptacle 2|
View the full catalog of BACC connectors by clicking here.
BACC Approved Connectors
- BACC63BN. Manufactured under Mil-C-26500 Class R, Type B, BACC63BN are Bayonet Plugs. It is bayonet coupled and vibration resistant.
- BACC45FT. Manufactured under Mil-C-26500 Class R, Type B, and MS24266 Type B, BACC45FT are bayonet plugs. It is coupled with rear insertion, front release contacts. The corresponding MS number is MS24266RxxBxxxx.
- BACC45FS. Threaded plugs that are manufactured under Mil-C-26500. It is thread coupled with rear insertion, front release contacts. The corresponding MS number is MS24266RxxTxxxx
- BACC45FN. Manufactured under Mil-C-26500, BACC45FN are bayonet receptacles that are coupled with rear insertion, front release contacts. The equivalent MS number is MS24264RxxBxxxx.
- BACC45FM. Manufactured under Mil-C-26500, BACC45FM are threaded receptacles that are a thread coupled with rear insertion, front release contacts. The equivalent MS number is MS24264RxxTxxxx.
You can buy the above connectors from BTC with or without contacts. The above series are available in two revisions: Revision U and Revision W. The proper revision for your needs depends on where the connector is installed and the specific application. Under Revision U, the connectors are marked with their equivalent MS number under Mil-C-26500 and tagged with the Boeing part number. Under Revision W, the connectors are marked with the Boeing number and are used predominantly on newer aircraft. Please check Boeing Specification Sheets for the exact differences between the revisions. Request a quote for the connectors you need or contact us with any questions on specifications.